Fun Time at Borneo T.R. Resort

Fun Time at Borneo T.R. Resort
Our Group Photo there

Monday, November 03, 2008

Peek~ peek~

ok ok, I know its been a while since I last blogged or appear online. main reason to that was lazyness and my leveling up of being anti social. screw u all if u think those are not good enuf reasons :)




well, i just cleaned up the house fairly recently. guess u can consider this the once in 6month kind of cleaning thing. here's a picture of how my room looks like now. It looked a lot cleaner when i first cleaned it. And as u all can see, I still didnt install any aircon in my room yet. I've gotten used to the heat I guess, plus the fact that i'm poor also is the reason for that haha.

<---My good old closet that came free with the room and my good old bamboo chair that I sit and think of worldly matters in.





The bed that I made myself -----> and the mirror that I use to reflect god's masterpiece in.



Just a wall filled with junks but what
I believe makes Wee, Wee.
There are pictures of my close friends,
poems I wrote out of boredom,
drawing of the best dragon i ever drew,
and finally a picture of me getting fined.

V

Well just to highlight on what have been happening with me as of todate. hmm... where to begin? ah let's start with being slapped with a court fine of min BND500 - max bnd2000. Do you guys remember my infamous act of appearing on the news paper for speeding? Out of 200+ ppl was fined and they chose my picture to apppear in the newspaper. bad luck or star quality? you be the judge.


anyways, i have that feeling this is the very same fine that my dad didnt pay and now i have to go to court for not paying it in over 2 years! they never even called me or anything to remind me of the fine... i wanna try and appeal but i still believe that I'll have to pay bnd 500 minimum. Sigh... thats all where my money goes to, not food, not enjoyment, it all goes to paying back the country....


another thing was that, during the last few months (around 4-5mths?) i had quitted playing dota due to work and i felt it was time to stop it. but unfortunately recently i've been lured back into the game and find myself the stratergist + member of groups of mix chinese/malay gaming team. they calls themself Team Frag Factory (aka TFF). I've come to a conclusion that yes it is childish to still continue playing games like this, but also that i need some childishness in my life else i won't be Wee. besides its more like an excuse for me to continue hanging out with my ex UBD school mates. and 1-2 hours per week wasted on it isn't that bad. its fun seeing how serious they are about the team, and it sure brings back memories of the good old days when we were young and CS was still a big hit. (my AK47 was feared by many in those days)


oh yah, you guys can check out TFF's blog if u want. Though why you guys would wanna do that is beyond me. but still its nice to see how those UBD ppl really put an effort into all this (i contributed some too)


the site is http://www.tff-gamers.blogspot.com/


oh yeah! for all of you guys that don't know, SYLVIA LIM NGAH HUI graduated from UBD officially last thursday. A round of applause and congrats to her! I'm proud of you!!!


and also a word of thanks to her twin sister, sophia lim ngah li for getting me two shirts from KL. One is the joker's theme shirt and another is dc comic's "captain marvel"


thats all for now. getting lazy ler. everyone take care

Peace

No comments: