Fun Time at Borneo T.R. Resort

Fun Time at Borneo T.R. Resort
Our Group Photo there

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Just some ramblings to pass time

Well, how's everyone doing? I donno why but I seem to have a lot to do lately. I miss just lying in my room and watching mangas... Lately I could only get like 1-2 hours of manga time every 2 days. Speaking of mangas, I have one to recommend to all that likes manga. Have you all heard of KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN? A friend introduced to me and I have to say that I find it very intriguing. But the bad thing i have to warn all viewers to this manga is that practically the first 80 chapter of the manga are all just introductions of characters and such. its only when you reach 80+ chapter then you will keep pushing your sleeping time and tell yourself "just one more chapter". I'm currently reading at 90+ chapters and I doubt I can get even 6 hours of sleep because of it. Its THAT good at this stage.


Oh ya I've just recently signed up for face book. So plz add me. Still dont know most of the thing about it though. too lazy to learn...

ok thats all for now. gotta go back to manga.

Peace

No comments: